Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Every Wednesday is a Music Wednesday!!

With summer coming we are doing our best to get as much live music as possible in the bar.  This month we have music EVERY SINGLE WEDNESDAY!!  No more wondering if it's a Marty Night, for the month of May we now have Jon Halmi night on the alternating Wednesdays (May 16 & May 30)!

If you have not had a chance to hear this guy you are missing out!!  (I'll be honest, he won my heart with a rendition of Sammy John's Chevy Van that made me turn a little fangirl!) The timeframe will be the same, 7:30pm to 10:30pm and from what I hear you shouldn't be surprised if the odd local musician pops up to play with him. Click the link below the picture to find out more about him (when you get to the video section I recommend the Ants Marching one, I love me some Dave Matthews!!)

 

 Marty O'Connor & the Boys finally have their own Facebook page!!  Click the link and make sure you like them!  I do try to spam both bar Facebook pages with dates and events but there will be updates on this page as well as pictures and the like! And some of you may have heard that Marty will be vacationing in late June so we'll have a break in the schedule, but I am working on making sure music still happens.  And, when Marty returns we are planning a night that, if it doesn't rival it will exceed Marty Gras!!  Tuesday, July 3 the boys will be playing out back!!!  Expect Celebrity Bartenders, Food, Dancing, Decorations!!!  Whatever Jenn can conjure up will be back there!!! The Music will start at 6pm so we can catch you right after work and take advantage of what is essentially a bonus Friday night that week!!

Hope to see you guys there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment